When thermal insulation is a key requirement to your facade system, ROCKWOOL’s A1 fire rated mineral wool insulation is an effective non-combustible solution, enhancing safety and offering improved thermal performance. Pura Facades are pleased to offer the Rainscreen Duo Slab product from ROCKWOOL, specifically designed to work with rainscreen cladding.
Rainscreen Duo Slab from ROCKWOOL
As part of Pura Facades through-wall solution offering, Rainscreen Duo Slab is a non-combustible, dual density insulation board, designed for use in variable weather conditions. Specifically designed for use on high rise buildings, Rainscreen Duo Slab is the ideal thermal insulation solution for ventilated rainscreen and overcladding applications.
Rainscreen Duo Slab features:
- The fibres within the product are treated for moisture resistance
- Fewer fixings are required to install Rainscreen Duo Slab compared to standard stone wool slabs
- The robust outer surface is durable to damage and resists over-driving of fixings
- A1 fire rated against European standards
- Fully BBA approved
- Wind resistance, as certified by the Building Research Establishment (BRE)
- Can significantly improve the acoustic performance of the external building structure
- A sustainable insulation solution as made from a renewable and plentiful naturally occurring resource