When thermal insulation is a key requirement to your façade system, ROCKWOOL’s A1 fire rated mineral wool insulation is an effective non-combustible solution, enhancing safety and offering improved thermal performance. Pura Facades® are pleased to offer the ROCKWOOL Duo Slab, specifically designed to work with rainscreen cladding.
Rainscreen Duo Slab from ROCKWOOL
As part of Pura Facades® through-wall solution offering, ROCKWOOL Rainscreen Duo Slab is a non-combustible, dual density insulation board, designed for use in variable weather conditions. specifically designed for use on high rise buildings, ROCKWOOL Rainscreen Duo Slab is the ideal thermal insulation solution for ventilated rainscreen and overcladding applications.
ROOCKWOOL Rainscreen Duo Slab features:
- The fibres within the product are treated for moisture resistance
- Fewer fixings are required to install ROOCKWOOL Rainscreen Duo Slab compared to standard stone wool slabs
- The robust outer surface is durable to damage and resists over-driving of fixings
- A1 fire rated against European standards
- Fully BBA approved
- Wind resistance, as certified by the Building Research Establishment (BRE)
- Can significantly improve the acoustic performance of the external building structure
- A sustainable insulation solution as made from a renewable and plentiful naturally occurring resource
get in touch
To request product information or set up a meeting, please fill out the enquiry form or contact us directly.
"*" indicates required fields